What hybrid recruiting events look like
- Mixed days events
- Mixed format events
- Hub & spoke events
Mixed days events
Event with virtual and in-person formats on separate days. You can also choose to host small virtual events throughout the year with just one or two main in-person events.
- Save time, effort, and costs by running smaller events online.
- Great for employers who cannot come on site very often.
- Host online or offline based on what's best suited for the type of event.
Mixed days events
Event that has some interaction formats offline and others done online. E.g. Have speeches and booths onsite, but 1-1 chats are done virtually.
- Increase the number of employees participants can personally engage with.
- Increase the chances of getting speakers for the event.
Hub & spoke events
Multiple local in-person events connected by a central virtual hub event, and vice versa.
- Fit for organizations with more than one physical location that want to do in-person events locally, while having an online component to connect across locations. (i.e. international campuses or offices)
Customize any part of your event
Entire eventsSelect to have your entire event online, offline or in a hybrid format.
Interaction formatsSelect to have your speeches, sessions, 1-1 chats or booths online or offline.
Individual program pointsSelect to have individual program points (specific speeches) online or offline.
Power offline experiences with online capabilities
1-1 Chat scheduling
Let participants and employers schedule private meetings to meet online or in person.
Check in attendees at your event and view attendance in your analytics dashboard.
Program schedule, locations, speakers - keep attendees in the know anywhere at your event.
Employers can assess, and reach out to meet any candidate with the talent database.
Make your next virtual, physical or hybrid career event a success with our intuitive all-in-one event platform. We will show you how in a personalized demo.